Friday, November 2, 2012

Homemade Snowman Stickers



Here's a fun little somethin' somethin' to give to kids this holiday...homemade stickers. Particularly cute if you have a matching card.

Super easy to do.

1. Die cut and stamp on self adhesive paper.
2. Adhere without removing backing onto clear transparency.
3. Fancy it up any old way you like.


PTI Supplies:

Stamps: Made of Snow Mini, Celebrations, Gratitude Journal, Winterberry, Winter Penguin
Dies: Made of Snow Mini, Celebrations, Winterberry, Winter Penguin, In the Meadow Slopes, Small Scalloped Border
Candy Cane Prints Patterned Paper
Self Adhesive Paper
Ripe Avocado Grosgrain Ribbon
Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy Ink


5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I am always checking in -- not that it matters that it's me -- more like I want you to know that I appreciate you! I love your cards, and your scrapbooking work (keep it coming!), and your stories. Thank you for letting me see through a little window into a talented crafter's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' cute. What kid wouldn't love to have these stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Now you have me thinking that I might be able to do the same thing with some printable magnet sheets I have. I wonder if the PTI dies will cut thin magnet? You always provide such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So cute and a great card/class gift.

    ReplyDelete