Friday, November 22, 2013

The Rest of My November Paper Smooches Projects

Time to share all the fun with the Paper Smooches November release. These sets just make me happy. Pure stamping fun with a good dash of whimsy. A stamper's dream.


Fresh Snow is the TAM offering for November. If you spend $60, you get it for free! This card is the result of just playing around with the ink pads I had on my desks and a piece of scratch paper. Magic always happens when I do that. Takes the pressure off and you end up with pure creativity. I just stamped one snowflake and started building off of it with a simple shape stamp set like Geobasics. The new Snowflake dies are used here too to compliment and fill in my theme. The Borders 1 Line dies gave me a nice curvy slope.


Group Hugs has some unique sentiments that you'll want to add to your collection. This encouraging one needed a fun treatment. What better way to take a risk than tightrope walking between buildings. A visual metaphor. The Super 1 Dies (with the buildings) have lots of great detail. My little daredevil is from Off the Charts.

I just realized I had the perfect person to mail this card out to, but I should have gotten it in the mail yesterday. Amy, my friend, this one is for you! Go get 'em girl.


I think Enjoy the Show was my favorite from this release. So much play in it. I used two of the the Ovals 1 Dies  to create a channel for my slider elements...in this case three balls made from First Aid Kit.  I stopped them from going all the way around by adhering the kraft chevron paper to the bottom half of my card. Easy fix. My clown is all colored up with Copics. The sentiment from Enjoy the Show is stamped on the new Toppers Dies. This card made a great first birthday card for my Sully's best bud.


Last up, we've got the Quote Tag die. When I first saw it, my initial idea was to use the negative cut, so that's what we have here. The white is actually my base panel, the patterned paper is the second layer. This is a really fun tag to have, I see lots of possibilities. Flap Happy, Chit Chat, and the Toppers Dies (fun little donut hole elements) pretty up my card.

That's for joining me this month! It was super fun and a big shout out to the fabulous Kim Hughes for asking me to fill in. And all these products are available now the Paper Smooches Store. Can't wait to see what Kim is up to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment