Thursday, September 25, 2014

October Paper Smooches

We are just a few days away from October 1st, which means some new Paper Smooches stamps and dies coming your way. I thought I'd share a quick project using the new Ghoulfriend dies (to match with the Ghoulfriend stamp set) being released then.

I am quite appalled at myself . I've become one of those parents that actively seeks out Halloween ideas that doesn't involve candy. Anything but candy. Not that I'm anti-candy. Oh, quite the opposite. Viva la Milky Way Dark Bar. But I know if that sugary goodness is in the house, I'll binge on it. Absolutely has nothing to do with the kids.


Now cute Halloween pencils? I can't eat those. So guess what Hank's class is getting for Halloween...cellophane wrapped pencils with Ghoulfriend tags.

These are super simple to mass produce. I picked up a 24 pack of pencils at Target this week. I put them in these cellophane sleeves.  and I tied them together with Halloween colored Baker's Twine with monster and bat tags attached. My little girl helped to put these together. A great project to do with kids.

So there you go. If you want to add these to your collection, you don't have to wait long. Oct. 1 at www.papersmoochesstamps.com and they'll be ready to be snatch up!

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I love your stuff! I tried to find an email to write you BUT I must know--are you watching "Outlander"????

    ReplyDelete