Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A New Match Up

Ya'll know I love using old products with new ones. All about finding the "perfect matches" that make two entirely separate things look like they were designed to go together. Found something that's spot on to use with my new Small Stitched Alphabet that was just released. Check it out...

Small Stitched Alphabet Dies Fit Nicely in the Alphablocks Die from Papertrey Ink


...the Alphablocks Die, which was released almost six years ago! Fantastic. A lot of play here. I'll be doing this a lot. 

Working on some other "perfect matches" in my office that I'll be sharing here real soon. Also found a new way to use my stitching dies. Busy, busy, busy. It's just the season, so many projects to make. And I'll be sharing them all along the way, so check back:).

Supplies
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise

2 comments: