Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Slacker!


That would be me! Yes sirree, totally copping to it. Got a lot of balls in the air right now. Some personal, some professional, all taking up a lot of nap time work time hours (including the naps I'd like to be taking) and the poor little old blog here is getting neglected. Hoping it all evens out in the end. Rather be busy than bored, right? Fake it 'til I make it, ladies.

Old picture btw. VERY OLD. Blonde highlights were a very bad idea. I'd kill for that dinky waist right about now though, but I'm not really willing to give up the ice cream. Note to self: must look into girdles.


Thought I'd throw a few goodies up today to prove that I'm still kicking. Fun with color and borders stamps on this card. All Papertrey Ink. Their stuff makes projects so effortless.


Speaking of fav stamp companies, did you see the news about Hero? They now have Silhouette shapes to download. Short of my major man crush Mike Rowe coming to my front door and sweeping me off to Tahiti (sorry Matt!...I'll only go if Cheryl Burke shows up for you at the same time), I couldn't be more excited. Stamping and dies are where it is for me. Creatively speaking, mind you.

OK. In a single blog post, I've mentioned Mike Rowe, ice cream, stamps, die cuts, and naps. All my dopamine receptors are firing. Going to need a minute to myself. Catch ya'll later.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you haven't left planet earth.....

    I'm so stinkin excited about Hero joining forces with Silhouette............Can't wait to SEE what they come up with.. Must have the cuts you just used on your latest projects....love them.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm, Mike Rowe.

    Wait, did you say something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody needs a little time to get all the other things pulled together - just love seeing that you have a blog! If you get Mike Rowe, mind if someone else crushes on Kevin McKidd? nom nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You crack me up! Your projects are super cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Mike Rowe? Hmmm...haven't really thought of him that way. Although he does have a nice voice with all the narration work he does. :) Love the card and gift bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Glad to see you back! You are serisouly making me want a Silhouette though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great projects! hope you get things caught up; looks like you are keeping the blog and i'm so happy bout that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin, I remember last Christmas or maybe two Christmas' ago, you did Joy and Peace candles. Did you use regular fine glitter or was it something else? I would like to make some of these for my son's teachers? Thanks for your help. Julee

    ReplyDelete