Question: How do you make the basket in my Egg Hunt Card?
Answer: Here's a step by step for you.
- You'll need oval and label trio dies by Spellbinders. You can cut them all out on a single piece of 4x8.5 inch cardstock.
- Make the following cuts with your die cut machine.
- The ringed oval is made by cutting one oval inside the other.
- Cut the solid oval in this manner. You'll want to use the middle piece, discarding the top and bottom.
- Stamp with Background Basics: Tin Types with Dark Chocolate Perfect Match Hybrid Ink.
- Adhere pieces together. Pop dot label pieces for dimensions.
- All done.
- Adhere to your card and fill with eggs from Egg Hunt.
Answer: It's a 2x3 inch box from www.clearenvelopes.com. I made a simple sleeve to go around, by making score lines on my cardstock every 2+ inches. If you score it at the exact meausurements, it won't fit, you need a little extra for each corner. Then, just adhere a handle to the inside of the sleeve and attach to box.
Question: What Janome Sew It Mini did you get?
Answer: This one. And it is awesome. So glad I got it.