Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For the Love of Banners

Loving all the banners I'm seeing in products lately. Real life banners are right up there with paper lanterns as my go-to festive party decorations. I really need to become a party planner so I can pull together fabulous celebrations every week. Maybe I'll start working on that:).

Found this AMAZING idea while blog hopping last week. Make your own banner stamp. Genius. Seriously. On my list of things to do. Fun to mail packages with this going across the return address space.



And of course, I've got a card for ya. Lots of stamps on this one. I had forgotten how many. Hmmm, let's see. Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics, It's a Celebration (still a favorite), Polka Dot Basics 11, and Piece of Cake along with Perfect Match Ink in Raspberry Fizz and Chocolate Brown and cardstock in Aqua Mist. Turquoise is from Close to My Heart. Cute-y patootie little cake is from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge. Need to bust that baby out some more.

Got another banner idea cooking. Check back next week. :)

3 comments:

  1. I would make the pennents different sizes for contrast and interest, but I LOVE this idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazingly adorable!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete