Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chair-ished Card

The rocking chair is just too cute when teamed up with a "You Rock" sentiment, isn't it? There's one included in the set but you can also find one in the Signature Greetings set, which I used here. So spirited and feisty. I plan on inking it out between now and when I'm 90. Just imagine how much more appropriate the rocking chair stamp will be when I'm sending the octogenarian next door to me in a nursing home a congrats card for getting a new walker. :)  Hee Hee!






Supplies:
Stamps: Chair-ished, Signature Greetings
Perfect Match Ink: Hibiscus Burst, True Black
Perfect Match Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, and True Black
Patterned Paper: Black and White Basics







2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Hopefully SOON you will be ROCKING that new baby in your arms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card! i like the layout and color combo, and of course the great chair images from lisa. you rock with this one.

    ReplyDelete