Friday, April 9, 2010

PTI Click Simple for April

I swear PTI is never going to be able to get rid of me. Hear that Nichole?!?!?! You are so stuck with Erin Lincoln. Think gum on the bottom of your shoe. 'Cause that's what I am. :)

Thoroughly enjoying each and every assignment that has been coming my way. Happy and creatively challenged (a VERY important element in avoiding the mommy blues) to join their Click Simple team. You know me...stamps and die cuts are two of my favorite things. So many possibilities.

Keeping with the blog theme of finding ways to entertain my toddler, I took this month's car shape and created an age appropriate little travel game to throw in my diaper bag for when we go out to eat. When not in use, it looks like a mini album bound with book rings. Hope Hank grows up to have found memories of it and all the things I will make for him in the future.



Remember, this is only a teaser. Oh, how I love to be a tease! Complete instructions, photos, and details are available with purchase of the template on April 15th at Papertrey Ink. Hope you decide to try it out for all the big and little boys in your life.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Erin, this is AWESOME! What an ADORABLE creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a mad genius! Amazingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a FANTASTIC idea. Do you think I will still need this, my DS will be 25! (cause DS and DD 18 still like to push each others buttons).
    Can't wait to SEE what you have created.

    How are you feeling???? Getting some good rest before the big day?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm glad PTI can't get rid of you - I love seeing what you create with their products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever! You never cease to amaze me! So glad you are having a wonderful time! I certainly enjoy what you create for all of us! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete