Sunday, July 11, 2010

All Booked Up

It's release time at Papertrey Ink again! My favorite time of month. So lucky it comes around 12 times a year. This month, there's a new set that is very close to my bibliophile heart. It's called All Booked Up and has what seems like a gazillion options for book related quotes, sentiments, images, and more crafty goodness. I had a lot of fun playing with it and thinking of the fun things I can send to all my bookish friends.


For tonight, I put together a little gift set for the book lover. First of all, it comes packaged in little sleeves like a Hershey candy bar.



Look closely and you'll see one of my new favorite techniques using the Impression Plates. Impress only half of your paper and use a score board (the new Martha Stewart one rocks) to help hide the impression left by the edge of the plate. I cannot stop doing this, love it.



Inside is a library pocket full of book plates, labels, and a book mark. Talk about putting your dies to use.



Here's a close up of everything that was tucked into the pocket. Three each of the labels and book plates. Nice little gift, no?


Supplies:


Stamps: All Booked Up, Turning a New Leaf, Beautiful Blooms II, Fillable Frames #1
Perfect Match Cardstock: Kraft
Perfect Match Ink: Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate
Dies: Mat Stack 4, Bookmark, Library Pocket, Fillable Frame #1
Impression Plate: Book Prints
Patterned Paper: Library Ledger
Vintage Buttons: Melon Berry, Aqua Mist
Ribbon: Melon Berry Grosgrain
Rustic Jute Button Twine

Be sure to check out what the other girls have created. I'll be up taking a peek myself at the 3 AM Eliza feeding. YAWN!:)

Betsy Veldman
Dawn McVey
Debbie Olson
Heather Nichols
Lisa Johnson
Melissa Phillips
Michelle Wooderson
Niki Estes
Kim Hughes
Maile Belles

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the project!! what an AMAZING gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made lovely projects with the new products.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this project is fantastic!! Can't wait to get my hands on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how soft and clean your bookmark is. A lovely set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely gift love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gift set. All this creativity with a new little one around!! Hope things are going well on the home front. Hows the "Big Brother" adjusting?

    Keep those projects coming, Like you have nothing else to do at this point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous gift, particularly how it was packaged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crap. I'm going to have to get this now. Why did I click on this? Gorgeous job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the library pocket idea to hold all the other items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this... can't wait to get this set & die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how's life with your new little one? your creativity is sure going strong - love your project with this set from pti. i didn't think i needed it until seeing this. that library pocket holds so many possibilities. glad to hear from you again,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Erin, this is Traci over at Silhouette. I need to get in touch with you and I cant seem to find an email address for you. Would you mind getting in contact with me at blog@silhouetteamerica.com. Thanks woman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know that I'm a little ;-) late, but I forgot about the blog hop, etc. But as I was perusing the latest releases in the gallery, I was really caught up by your bookmark sets here. I really love them and think you did a fantastic job on them! And congrats on the beautiful baby!! Such a blessing:)

    ReplyDelete