Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hope you all had a good one. Pretty mellow around here. Had some work to do and Matt manned the decks for me. Took a nice walk through the neighborhood this afternoon with kids asleep in the double stroller (no working out tonight!) and than Hank took me to ice cream. He pulled a buck out of his pocket and paid the girl behind the counter. So very cute.

Here's a card I made for my mom. Very simple. I though the sentiment from Inside/Out: Thank You was spot on. The little Scarlet Jewel hearts are pop dotted off the single layer card for that one touch of interest that every good card requires:).









Supplies

Stamps: Love Lives Here, Women of Life, I/O: Thank You
Dies: Love Lives Here
Ink: Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Scarlett Jewel

8 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Love the colors you used and the way you kept this one layer! So pretty!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work, Erin. This card is perfect ( I especially love one layer cards!) Cute Hank taking his Mommy for ice cream...hope you got a picture of him handing over the buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card! it is simple, but great design elements. your style really appeals to me. also, thanks for the video last monday and this monday. and i enjoy listening to the pod casts every two weeks. hope you had a wonderful mother's day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! I absolutely adore the popped up hearts. What a beautiful card to give your mom! This week's video was fabulous; thanks for all your hard work and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweeeeeeeet card, Erin! Love the dimension of those hearts :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete