Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bikes...Again

Why is it that as soon as I finish a set of thank you cards, I need more? Every time!




I am really bad at tying ribbon bows. But pretty good at tying baker's twine and floss ones. I think it just might be time to throw in the towel and embrace this about myself. Off to Joann's I go to get an assortment. 

I took my cruiser bike to the grocery store this morning at 7:30 to buy eggs for breakfast and corn starch for making homemade marshmallows (s'mores after dinner/swimming at lake tonight). I say I started out the day right. Hope you did too.

Supplies

Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron and Tiny Tags
Tiny Tags Die
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Smokey Shadow, and Pure Poppy
Die cut: Silhouette

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! The colour scheme is so stylish and I love the pops of red ;)
    Enjoy those marshmallows, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and simple card! CAS! Love that design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards...but what I really love? You make homemade marshmallows!!!! A woman after my own heart. I started making my own 3 years ago (when my son was an infant) and I'll never look back. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that there is something that you don't do well! Ha! Cards are adorable! You can make an ordinary bike look so extrordinary-don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin,
    If you have trouble with bows, check this out!
    www.ezbowz.blogspot.com/
    -Dina

    ReplyDelete