Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day #1

With all of the hustle and bustle of deadlines for the PTI Anniversary every year, I never manage to get any of the fun Valentine's Day stuff up in time for it to be of any help to anyone. Of course, I could do it all ahead of time, but I'm a bit of a procrastinator (if my blog name didn't clue you in) and V-Day projects are usually done on the 13th every year. So, how about three days of Valentine's projects now? I think any one of them you could totally change the theme and use them at any time.




First up, a red lunch box. We were asked about our five favorite products from PTI , I forgot about the self adhesive sheets. Duh!  I use these things all the time! I cut one down to fit the front of the lunchbox. BB: Medallion is quite possibly my favorite background set ever. Very easy to line up and love the two color capabilities. Things are rounded out with Clear & Simple Stamps Heart Shapes Dies and stamps (I really feel in love with the number of sizes and the shape of that heart), a sentiment from Tremendous Treats Valentine's, and my niece's name spelled out with the Block Alphabet dies. Inside the little lunch box was a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff that I found at the dollar section at Michael's. What did people do for fun, cheap little kid gifts before dollar items became in vogue? Seriously.

6 comments:

  1. Erin this is adorable! I love that background! And those CSS hearts? My favorite too! Thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Erin. Thank you for making me a special Valentine lunch box in some of my favorite colors with MY name on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a blue heart instead of reaching for the traditional red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Erin! I am so glad I got that Medallion background set! And I did pick up on the whole blog name thing! ;) I love it, that is so me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your projects. How did you make those strawberries? they are awesome.

    Plastic Card
    Discount Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog. For some light relief here is a funny about procrastination
    http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/cartoon_23.html

    ReplyDelete