Monday, January 28, 2013

Out the Door in Less Than 20




Another super fast card for you today. I needed to get it out ASAP. Thank goodness for dies, right? I'm not sure what I'd do without them. So beyond thrilled that PTI put out the Daydreamer dies. The stamp set is going to get much more inked up time now.

I stamped Over, Under, Easy on top of an old stamp by Hero Arts. It's called Polka Dot Swatch and the copyright is 2008. It is one that has survived many an office purge. I think it just bought itself a few more years.  I couldn't track it down online but I'm thinking I've seen it recently at Joann's/Micheal's/AC Moore or anywhere that doesn't seem to turn over their stamp inventory very often. Thought the sentiment fit nicely on it.

Lil' Inkers stitched matted rectangles again. Yep, having a hard time putting that away too.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Looks like to took way more time than 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Erin!! This is so gorgeous!!! You're amazing! I'm so excited to see you enjoying your Stitched Mats Dies!!! Woooo hoooo!!!
    Thank you so much for the mention!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful card! I need those Stitched mats dies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin! Your cards are always SO lovely, and I always enjoy visiting and seeing your sweet creative ideas. I also wanted to let you know about this endorsement program for being published just in case you're interested.

    http://www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2013/01/endorsement-program-at-kraft-outlet.html

    Blessings to you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitched mats are a must-have! (As were those Daydreamer dies...have waited SO long for those...) What a beautiful card, Erin!

    ReplyDelete