Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy 18th!

Our babysitter had a birthday yesterday so I decided to make her a fun little gift. Supply list below. Making it quick tonight--just supply list and photos. Hope you don't mind!






Supply List

Cake box: B is Birthday Kit by www.svgcuts.com
Paper: Echo Park Sweet Girl Collection
Stamps: Birthday Style and Everday Photo Finishers by Papertrey Ink
Dies: By The Numbers, Large Limitless Layers Circles, Photo Finisher Strips, Beautiful Blooms 2 (folded in quarters to make frosting)
Felt: Harvest Gold 

4 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I LOVE the cake box from svgcuts.com! Thanks for introducing me to this site. I'm sure your babysitter loved her gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! I love the slice of cake box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I love the box!

    ReplyDelete