Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pink and Red Gift Set

I'm going to be an auntie again here soon. Went to the baby "sprinkle" today. On a day where it was indeed sprinkling...weather has been horrible this spring. I snapped a few photos of the gift set I made before I hurried off early this morning for the party.


I went with a pink and red floral theme. Mostly because I wanted to use that pretty plaid paper from the Sunday Afternoon 12x12 pack from DCWV. (I've been buying a lot of big pads lately, can't beat the value.) The red  polka dot is some Echo Park that I got on clearance back in February. Not sure if it is still out there any more, but it is a nice strawberry/punchy color. 


This adorable gift bag with the open detail is from www.svgcuts.com's Picnic in the Park kit. I resized it to 70% of the original and it was still a good seven inches tall. 


A close up of the open detail. I topped the flowers with stamps from PTI's Buttoned Up and button dies.



A matching envelope using PTI's latest Wonderful Words die and Sweet Baby.



Coordinating card is also from the kit. Just keeping it simple. Sometimes, you just got to go with that:).

It was the first time I went to a party, having made something like this, and I wasn't the only one with a few papercrafted items. Fun finding like minded individuals. Wish I had found out at the beginning of the party so we have had more time to talk!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment