We are here this hour with Stamp-A-Faire 2013 to really work the theme for this year's event. When you hear the word "baking", putting something in the oven immediately comes to mind. Well, right after you think of some delicious treat, right? The first thing that comes to mind for me is a tray of chocolate chip cookies. YUM!
This time, we're talking papercrafting treats using the oven. More specifically, using shrink plastic. This stuff gets baked. Can't stay any truer to our theme than that.
I teamed the shrink plastic accents up with my Clever Barrette Cover dies and Boutique Accessory Card. Heart accents made from shrink plastic are serving as the decorative accents. Click "play" to learn more.
In my video, you will learn:
- how to run shrink plastic through your die cut machine and cut shapes
- how to create buttons out of any shapes
- how to sand shrink plastic so it takes coloring agents
- how you can apply color using Copic markers
- how to buff the color to reduce streaks
- how to sew up the Clever Barrette Covers
- how to assemble the Boutique Accessory Card for a flawless finish...my secret preferred method
Another photo for you:
Ready, set, bake!
Stamps: Boutique Accessories, BB: Houndstooth
Cardstock: Vintage Cream
Dies: Clever Barrette Covers, Boutique Accessory Card, Limitless Layers: Heart
Patterned Paper: Berry Sorbet Bitty Dot
Berry Sorbet Saddle Stitched Ribbon
True Black Felt
True Black Ink
True Black Button