It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches November release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time...on November 1st. You will find them HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, November 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 4th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Kim mentioned the other day that I'm filling in for Laurie Schmidlin this month. Happy to do so! I know a thing or two about needing some leave from all the crafty goodness to have a baby boy:). Here's a list of where you can find other sneaks of the the line.Emily Leiphart
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four chances to win on each blog)
Here I have a card using the new Calorie Free set and matching dies. My Hank loves bacon. He likes to tell us, "You know how you make bacon better? You wrap it in more bacon!" Naturally this card is for him. The phrase "I love you more than" is also included in the set. I added the word "bacon" from the Alphadot stamp set and embossed it all in white powder. The "more than" set me on a path of a math theme, so we have this little expression for him to decipher. The "U" and "greater than" sign are cut from some a super old Quickutz alphabet set I had laying around. Funny that they predate the boy this card is intended for!
The pretzel is so adorable from Calorie Free. It deserved to be chocolate covered. And in doing so, I had a happy accident. I originally just wanted to heat emboss it in clear powder. When I hit it with my heat gun, I got all these white specks. Apparently, I poured white powder into a clear container of heat embossing powder at some point. This might have been a disaster on another project, but on the pretzel it just looks like salt. Looks like I meant to do it!:)
The box is a Silhouette cut and the flag is PS Flag Tags. Handy thing to have around. The sentiment is from the new circus set "Enjoy The Show".
Still can't get over how perfect this mistake turned out to be:).
Thanks for stopping by today. I have more projects to share throughout the month, so stop by to see those.