It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches December release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time...on December 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
You might have noticed yesterday on Kim's blog that I'm now a proud member of the Paper Smooches Design Team! YAY!!! I love all her fun stuff. Always a joy to work and create with her products. The project I have for you today held true to the standard.
Family Movie Night is big at our house. This card is going to be a thank you for somebody who sent us some new movies to watch this holiday season. It uses the upcoming We Totally Click stamp set and dies for the popcorn and clapper image. I cut the ticket from this Silhouette file in red and then modified the file to be a folded card out of white cardstock for my base. The Alphadot stamp set helped me add some personalized touches to the card. I'm super pleased with how this one turned out and have the itch to create more cards using this combination of products!
That's it for me today. Ya'll have a wonderful day today. Gobble gobble. I'm off to clean house, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, and cook a crazy amount for my dinner tonight. And in case you are looking for a last minute Thanksgiving recipe, I've got a delicious cocktail recipe for you of my own invention. Take a shot of Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie vodka and mix it with a bottle of Angry Orchard Cinnful. Good golly, these things are delicious!