Monday, December 23, 2013

December Paper Smooches Projects

I still have four goodies to share from this month's Paper Smooches Stamps release. Thought that it might help get your Monday morning off right. Every little bit helps, right? And speaking of which, somebody get me some coffee STAT!!!


Valentine's is just around the corner and the cupid from Love-Struck is just too stinkin' cute. I made a little table display by cutting him out of the matching dies and gluing him to a lollipop stick. A wooden spool wrapped in paper and the sweet heart border from the Heart Dies give him a little support.


He's taking aim at this target on an easel. Already seems to have some wicked good luck with the arrows. The arrows and sentiment are from Love-Struck and the banner is from the Streamer stamp set and dies. The easel is cut from this Silhouette file.


This one had me cracking up! So funny. Perfect for a friend who needs a little pick me up. I stamped the dog silhouettes from Paws for a Cause and then created this little scene that is framed with the new Polaroid dies. The dog cone on that poor pup is a cut from the martini glass. Woofers & Tweeters dies and stamps and the new Dog Icon dies help out too.


I love this card using the Polaroid dies and Bam Bubbles.  Don't those Bam Bubbles make a great camera flash? The little camera die is super intricate and I wasn't sure how I was going to put it to good use, but it came out of my die cut machine like this...I would have had to poke out the pieces. Ended up, I loved it this way. You get the look, not all the work. More like it is embossed.


And lastly, Sweet Hearts embossed in gold on the new Bookmark die. Instead of the usual tassel, I had these 7Gypsies chains I used instead. Along with the Silhouette feather, woodgrain printed paper, and vellum.

All these new goodies and more are available now at the Paper Smooches webpage. Just in time for all that crafting money Santa is gifting you with in a couple days!

Be back in a few days for the January (!?!?!? how is this possible?) Paper Smooches blog hop!

2 comments:

  1. Each card/Tag is cuter than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of arrows and of course Valentine's day is coming. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete