Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Paper Smooches Tick Tock

Tick, tock, don't want to stop...using this stamp set. Seriously how cute are these little wrist watches? I'm in love with this image.


I stamped and paper pieced five of the watches from the new Tick Tock set (available tomorrow here). I just couldn't get the thought of the Swatch Watch out of my head. Remember those? With patterned paper, you've got a world of possibilities in creating your own.

On the watch faces, I stamped the word "party" out of Mini Monogram. The "time" was masked off from one of the sentiments in the set. Sweet.

Going to be using this one a lot I think!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I want to wear those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever use of this stamp set! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the lettres in the watches! I think you brought bach tke swatch-trend!!

    ReplyDelete