It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies are now available to purchase. You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Since Paper Smooches is working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FIVE lucky winners. (four PS winners and one Xyron winner)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I was assigned to use the new Denim and Daisies stamp set. But ya'll know I just couldn't stop there. Let's throw in three other new products along with it. I stamped the pocket and pocket details directly onto a white panel. I then created a slit with an Exacto knife so I could slip a tissue paper napkin and the fork and knife out of silver foil paper out of the Flatware dies. The sentiment is from this month's TAM stamp set, Recipe For Success. And we have a cheery yellow flower from the Pocket dies. My button was glued down in a sec with Xyron's adhesive dots. Didn't even tie the thread, but rather let the adhesive hold everything in place for me. Gotta love a time saver.
Thanks for stopping by!