It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches September release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on September 1st.. You will find our new releases HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight MT on Sunday, August 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used two new products from the upcoming release: Ornament Dies and the Holly Jolly stamp set. Are those swags just not divine? I added Glossy Accents to a few for lots of dimension. The adorable sentiment (nice to have a new phrase to use) is from the stamp set too. And another thing that I adore? The tops of the ornaments. There is a solid and an outline die (in Kim's signature loops). The solid was cut out of foil paper and the loopy outline out of glitter paper. Very neat in real life.