Sunday, April 19, 2015

Gingham Birthday

I have a person to celebrate today with a birthday, so I put together a card yesterday for her. Might as well share it here, right?


Maile's new Sentiment Splits stamps and dies make the quickest, most stylish cards ever. I'm into quick right now and these fit the bill. I've got three of the four dies. Can't wait to get the fourth. 


I used paper cuts of the Floral Cluster Die from my Quick Stitch Kit: Sewing Staples to add some dimension on the front. I mentioned this was a quick card, right? But I sewed it? Well, that's easy to do when you are multi-tasking. I put all the bits and pieces at my kitchen island and just waited for a lengthy phone call. I sewed these all while talking to my mom. If I'm doing two things at once, the time doesn't count right?


The inside is stamped with Inside/Out: Birthday II and the exclusive stamp set from the Quick Stitch Kit: Sewing Staples. Just to carry over the theme from the front and show you how both the dies and stamps can be used together on a single project. .

And that's it from me on a beautiful Sunday morning. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Supplies

5 comments:

  1. Quick is good! Beautiful card : ).And really, gingham is just a tenaciously happy pattern, I need to get the super gingham stamp and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please - always glad you share - the card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please - always glad you share - the card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Erin! It's got such a nice charm and warmth! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete