Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Campers

Something's happened to this little family over the last 12 months. We have become gypsies, in the best way possible, with the purchase of a pop up camper late last summer.

I get a little teary with happiness when I think of the adventures we have had over the last 12 months. And all the adventures yet to come. It's a lifestyle change for us. An absolute fantastic one. And I know, deep down, when I am an old lady with my kids long grown and gone, that I'll look back at this time in our lives as one of the happiest. They are just at the perfect age for it right now.

Love Notes and Happy Camper


Yeah, so when Betsy added Happy Camper to her Petite Places line up, I was beyond excited. MUST HAVE.

Have you ever sent your hubby a card or two at work? I do it often. And I plan to send him one every time we are prepping for a trip. Because he is as crazy as I am for the adventure. You'll be seeing lots of camper cards from me.

I had fun with this one. Combined it with lots of older sets and dies. The sentiment is from my Love Notes set, that I released back in December. Pretty much sums camping up for us. And I found a great background builder in the Snow Drift Cover Plate. Even added a lake with Ahoy. Perfect.

Off to day dream and plan more camping trips. I take my job as family cruise director very seriously.:)

Supplies
Stamps: Love Notes, Happy Camper, Star Gazer, Ahoy
Dies: Snow Drift Cover Plate, Happy Camper, Star Gazer


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is too cute! I love how you mix stamp sets, dies, colors, etc! So creative!! Enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete