Saturday, August 15, 2015

A New Stitch Kit is Coming Your Way!

Santa's elves have been busy crafting away. I've got a new Quick Stitch Kit coming your way in a few weeks called Beaded Holiday. It's all about the warmth of felt and the shine of sequins. Perfect for the holidays.

Sneak Peek of Beaded Holiday Stitch Kit

My Great-Grandma Pauline used to stitch gorgeous sequin and bead designs onto felt stockings for all her grandchildren. My mom took up the tradition a few years ago and now there are seven new felt and beaded stockings hanging on her mantle during the holiday season. It was only natural that with my first ever holiday stitch kit, to be inspired by this creative family tradition. It's a honor to take something that has been passed down over so many generations and share it with you. Between you and me however, thank goodness we've got modern technology on our side to make these heirlooms a cinch to pull together!  I hope you'll join me this holiday season by carrying on the traditional and making some beaded felt holiday goodies of your own.

So join the Quick Stitch Team and myself back here on the last day of August for all the details. And on September 1st, you can bring this holiday craftiness home with you when the kit goes on sale at Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH, can't wait to get this kit and start making some gorgeous heirlooms! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHH, can't wait to get this kit and start making some gorgeous heirlooms! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo, being from the UK I can't afford to get these kits because of the customs duty that we have to pay. Never mind I'll have to place little orders to get my fix of your stitching dies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, would it be possible to have written step by step instructions for these quick stitch kits that we could print off to keep with our kits? That would be so helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,

      There are printable PDF's that come with all the kits and you get linked to after you purchase. Is there something outside of that you are inquiring about? If so, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

      Delete