Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Telling Ya...

...I just can't stop with this Framed set. Whipped out three of these elegant babies in less than a hour yesterday. Sometimes creating is like pulling teeth. And other times it just flows out of you. It was the latter for me on this project. Just a joy.




And can I just say, Copics are pure magic? I waited along time to invest. So glad I did. I fall in love again every time I use them.


Supplies:

PTI Stamps: Framed, Beautiful Blooms, Signature Greetings, and Butterfly Dreams
Patterned paper: In Bloom
Dies: Butterfly and A2 Envelope die
Diamond background Impression Plate
Ripe Avocado Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Raspberry Fizz Cardstock

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Erin, you are on a roll at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely,I love this framed design,have never seen this design before,no-one would ever believe that it was made so quickly! I just love my Copics too,I got a 72 set of Ciaos last year and get withdrawals if I go a day without using them,am getting quite a collection of refills now! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of the pattern paper as the envelop liner. I do that too! I've been using a punch of all 12X12 sheets that I bought like mad when I first go into all this. But the use of the of the PTI coordinating pattern paper is a great idea! I'll have to start doing that!

    ReplyDelete