Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 2011 Papertrey Ink

It's just a few weeks before PTI Christmas stamp craziness...so I thought I'd get my August fall themed cards up to share.

It's always the cards that take the least amount of time that seem the most inspired. I suppose there is a lesson there. In any case, this Autumn Acorns card was created in no time flat.

Color and botanical theme of this Harvest Berries card was inspired by a shirt I saw somebody wearing at Chick-Fil-A. So love how that sentiment fits in the Mat Stack 1 shape. The other frame in Plum Pudding was created by cutting the center out of the new Mat Stack Layerz 1 die. Delicate.

Table Service fills a hole in my collection. I do a lot of dinner for people. And have always wanted to have a thank you note for those who have invited us over. Maile's Background Basics: Houndstooth with the extra wide base is very easy to line up. I did this in poor lighting and with a Versamark pad...seamless. I'm a believer.

The little images from all the Tag-its sets make for fun themed postage stamps. Easy and adaptable theme.

Mask off part of your Mat Stack 4 die to create the top label. Love the look.

Houndstooth acorns? Get out of town. I adore. Card features Think Big Favorites and the new patterned paper collection as well.

Thanks for stopping by for another great month. Bring on the holly jolly for the next 3 months with PTI, I'm ready for ya.

4 comments:

  1. Christmas PTI stuff coming out soon - YIKES my checkbook is going to be in trouble.
    Love love LOVE all your cards.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    Your blog ALWAYS puts a huge smile on my face.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your work is sooooo inspiring. You are an artist! They are all amazing cards!
    Have a great day!
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects Erin! You always come up with some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the postage stamps - too cute. And the houndstooth acorn makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete