Monday, September 5, 2016

One of My Favorites...The Pint Size Wrap

I absolutely adore the Pint Size Wrap to cover the pint containers we carry in the store. Use these all the time. I never tire of decorating them. This one in particular was for my mom. She got her braces off last week! And that is a cause for celebration. Stuffed inside this package was four packs of Orbitz gum. She could not wait to be able to chew it. Really a bit of a role reversal, with myself being the more experienced person in the situation. I had about ten years of orthodontics when I was a kid. I remember what it was like the day it all got taken off.

Scene It Celebration and Pint Sized Wrap by Papertrey Ink

Inside the globe, I have the Scene It Celebration Dies stamped with the Scene It Celebration stamps. I have a bunch of silver circle sprinkles that I will not use up with baking, so in those went for the shaker element. And seriously...they are cheaper than the equivalent if I was to buy something like this in a craft store. How is that?

Pint Size Wrap and Big Basics Congratulations Die by Papertrey Ink

On the side of the pint container, I did something a little different. I cut a few Big Basics: Congratulations out of the White Adhesive Sheets. It was a little tricky, but I managed to do it. I thought it was worth it in order to edge to edge adhesive on the die cut to hold it along the curve of the container. A Seeing Stars die out of Hibiscus Burst adds a focal point. 

And that's all for my little share today.:) Hope you liked. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a great little gift for your Mom! I bet she enjoyed the gum even more since it was packaged so cutely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your celebration package and those cute silver sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and I also use sprinkles from the grocery in my shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete