How thick is the anticipation for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary events?!?!? Are you all pumped and ready for a fun-filled 9 days? Lots and lots of exciting things coming your way. And to kick it all off, the Design Team is featuring our favorite projects of the last year and talking about our five favorite products. Let's get started.
My favorite PTI project was not officially one for any countdown. It was inspired by this sticker envelope I made for the April release. Instead of Alpha-Block stamped stickers, I used the window envelope to house some homemade headbands. You can read the original blog post here. I've since gone on and made this little project three times. Anytime there's a new little girl in my acquaintance, you'll find me happily making headbands. The thing I love most about the whole gift is just how professional it looks. Of course, that's easy to do with Papertrey Ink. You almost have to try hard to make something turn out horrible, that's just how wonderful everything works together.
As for my favorite products (a hard thing to nail down, let me tell you), a little explanation:
1. Loopsy-Daisy Collection: I made a collection of Valentine's Day bows for gifts just recently. Topped with a button, they look adorable. My son Hank is equally enamored. He's been trying to steal them for his own "projects". Need to make him some of his own here soon. The kid's got good taste.
2. Wine Bottle Tag: Wine is a classy thing to give. And I like I can make it personal with a stamped tag. Gives me an excuse to both buy the wine and stamp--how can that be wrong?
3. Aqua Mist Cardstock: Is there any color this doesn't go with? Like seriously. A surprising neutral. I think I'm on my third 50 pack of the stuff.
4. Vintage Labels: Got to include the dies here as well. You know if you are willing to buy something similar in a fancy tin container at a specialty boutique store, it's going to make an awesome stamp/die combo. Absolutely timeless.
5. Friendship Jar: I had to pick one, so I went with the original, but the whole series is top shelf stellar. When making cards in my "off time", I often find myself reaching for this and it's buddies. Original, fresh, a world of possibilities. So very cute.
But most of all, my favorite thing is Papertrey Ink in general. I'm so very grateful to be a part of it each and every month. Nothing stokes my creative fire and spirit more than the inspiration from the other girls and the fabulous products that they make available to us. Absolute heaven.
The word on the street is that you create a project inspired by any of the Design Team's projects and post it on the link on Nichole's blog, you'll be in the running to win all of our favorite products. Let's do the math: 5 favorite products times 12 designers equals 60 favorite things. I'm thinking you might want to skip the Super Bowl and get crafting, am I right ladies?:) You don't want to miss out on that.
Be sure to hop on along to the other blogs in the PTI circle to see more favorites from the Design Team. And I'll be back tomorrow with more fun stuff!
Ashley Cannon Newell