This hour with Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2013, we are coating handcrafted items with glitter. When brainstorming ideas, I thought adding glitter strips to ribbon might be a fun challenge. Particularly with holidays coming up. A little bling to holiday projects is always appropriate.
I created a video to show you some tricks. Just click "play" to learn more.
In the video, you will learn:
- How to measure your ribbon to minimize waste.
- What to use to adhere glitter to your ribbon.
- How to avoid tying glitter ribbon in a knot...do the knot first!
- Glitter smaller sections at a time.
- The best method for cleaning up glitter.
Other photo for you. All that glittery goodness.
Go forth and glitter. But before you do, find yourself a lint roller. Trust me, ya'll are going to need it!
Stamps: BB: Botanicals, Do Me a Favor, To You From Me
Ink: Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
Dies: Favor It Box #3, Get a Handle on It
Limeade Ice Grosgrain Ribbon
Prisma Glitter Clear
Aqua Mist Button