Friday, April 25, 2014

Paper Smooches Projects Part 1

Thought I'd post a few of my most recent Paper Smooches projects. The new release is just around the corner, but I'm stilling loving on the past one.


Try this the next time you use the new Feathers Die. Use your score board to add lines at an angle on one half, and use your Copics to add shading to the other half. Easy way to change them up completely. Love their swirly, lofty shape. This card also uses the Friends and Hello dies. Have I said that I adore Kim's handwriting?


Next up is the My Guy Icon Dies which coordinate with the My Guy stamp set. But you know what? The biggest golfer I know is my mother in law. She deserves a pink golf cart, don't you think? And how handy are the Quoteable Dies? Versatile. With a capital V. Wait...I used a capital V. Maybe I should CAPS all of them. THEY ARE AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, how I love your pink golf cart! Super cute cards, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!! I'm a golfer myself and the pink golf cart is great! ; )

    Wonderful cards thank you for sharing.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete