Monday, April 21, 2014

Coin Purse Meets Luxe Letterpress



I thought I'd share a birthday project I made for a friend recently using the Coin Purse Dies and Betsy's Luxe Letterpress Kit. So nice to give something so personalized.


I made two coin purses. One was the full sized make-up bag created by using two cuts of the Coin Purse Dies. The second is the the traditional coin purse, made by folding one die cut in half. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the monograms out of iron-on transfer. After ironing on the monograms, I coated the fabric with Vinyl Fuse.

Each one is lined with the coordinating fabric and I stitched in a gray ruffled grosgrain ribbon trim along the edges when I sewed the bags closed.


I also made a set of monogrammed stationary using the Make It Market Luxe Letterpress Kit, Bookprint Alphabet die, and the Deco Cover Plate. The "A" is on a piece of shiny, silver foil paper.


I'm thinking the Luxe Letterpress Cover Plate teams up very nicely with the Deco Cover Plate. Love this look.

Thanks for stopping by:). Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I really love your coin purse design.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift set! I was wondering where you placed the zipper on the large purse. Such a great personalized gift ,I am sure will be loved

    ReplyDelete