Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Take It Easy Group Post Day at Papertrey Ink

Welcome back! It's always a treat when the Papertrey Ink girls feature some of your new products on a group post day. An extra special treat, it is. I can't wait to see what the girls all do with my new Take It Easy stamps and dies, Cozy Bed Dies, and Tissue Cover Dies in the get well ensembles they'll be creating. 

Take It Easy Stamps and Dies, Pretty Cover Plate, and Tissue Cover Dies by Papertrey Ink

I have a sweet little combo to share myself. I used elements from Take It Easy. The pajamas I stamped on Hibiscus Burst cardstock and did an easy and light coloring treatment with Copics. You'll notice that there are plain pajama bottoms. They actually match up with a plain top for the guys. (The buttons even go in the other direction.) The plain bottoms can go well with the feminine top as well, for another option. 

Check out the sentiment. It hits the right note for when you are taking care of a loved one. It fits nicely in the bottom section of the Delightful Cover Plate.

And check out the Tissue Cover Die. I've been wanting one of these forever! You take your basic travel size tissue pack and fancy it up a bit. Just the right thing for a friend or family member who is under the weather. I stamped it repeatedly with Keep It Simple: Sending Hugs. 

Tissue Cover Dies by Papertrey Ink cover the travel tissue packs by Kleenex

Just a visual to show you which tissues fit inside the box created by the new Tissue Cover Die. I recommend taking them out of their plastic wrapping before you box them up. These are something that are really inexpensive and can be picked up anywhere. This is a nice way to express sympathy with a small gesture that means a whole lot to the recipient.

Take It Easy stamps and Dies by Papertrey Ink, laughter is the best medicine

And before I go, a close up at my newspaper headline. Snicker. Word! Only my problem is that I don't need to be sick to fall into this specific trap. 

Thanks for joining me. Check out a plethora of inspiration at Nichole's blog. And all these feel better products from me (Tissue Cover Die, Take It Easy stamps and dies, and Cozy Bed Dies) will be available on December 15 at 10 PM EST at www.papertreyink.com










4 comments:

  1. Erin! The sentiments on this set are a stitch!!! Love this whole kit-n-kaboodle. The bed and pillow dies, the newspaper, reading glasses, PJs...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all your new products Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the little "used" tissues"! LOL! that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so Cute! Love all your new Take It Easy products and the sentiments are too funny! Well Done You!!

    ReplyDelete