I recently broke down and ordered some Waltzing Mouse stamps from across the pond. The red dotted border on my main panel comes from one of the label sets. Lovely.
Got a few questions in comments to answer. Let's see if my riddled mama brain can remember them. Don't mind me paraphrasing...
1. Somebody asked about what the new nursery looks like and if I'd post pictures.
- There is no new nursery! When I picked everything out for Hank's, I tried to be as gender neutral as possible so I wouldn't have to spend the money to redecorate. It's green and aqua polka dots with a floral nursing chair/ottoman. Works for boys and girls. I have put a few girlie things in there (or are planning to), so that could possibly be a blog post one day. BUT, Hank had to move out, right? That means there is a new Big Boy Room. And that was lots of planning and decorating. I have a few more projects in there as well. I've got to say, it's little boy heaven in there complete with a pillow pit, working traffic light, and model airplanes hanging from the ceiling. Once I get it complete, you can bet your buttons I'll do a blog post. Yard sale this weekend is going to fund the completion. I'm hoping soon.
- Guidelines 1 with the Guidelines impression plate.
3. Somebody asked about how to line up the labels on the PTI CD cases...
- I don't have any tips further than Nichole does. She's your best bet. Hope this helps.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's Big and Bold Wishes, Text Style II, Asian Fusion, Green Thumb, Waltzing Mouse Vintage Labels 10
PTI Ink: Pure Poppy, True Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow
PTI Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, and Stamper's Select White
Vintage Buttons in Pure Poppy
Embossing Powder: ZING! by American Crafts in Rouge
Ooooo, just love how you added the little flowers around your sentiment. This is one of those "duh, why didn't I think of that" moments.ReplyDelete
Love the flowers around the sentiment and hope to see more WMS cards from you! :) Love the red frame around the label! I just can't justify that much embossing powder in my craft space... but now that I see the color against the dark cardstock, I might have to revisit that thought. :)ReplyDelete
Good job going for neutral I did it too when I had my first. IT was bedding that had lavender, green, blue and yellow! Had a girl first than a boy so I am soooo happy I did that! Doing my daughter's big girl room when her baby brother was coming took A LOT of time and money! I enjoyed it. I love your boys room your doing now, please post photos soon, in a few months I will be doing a big boy room and planes hanging from the ceiling sounds wonderful!ReplyDelete
Looking forward to SEEING Big Brother Hanks room...........ReplyDelete
love the card with the embossing, so cute!ReplyDelete
can't wait to see pics of the new room :)
thank you for sharing the link to the PTI blog! It was me asking about the stamps storage and that blog post was very helpful. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Well thanks a lot, Erin, for that bit of enabling for Waltzing Mouse stamps! I had to follow that link and now I love that label set too.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card Erin! I've been eyeing up the Zing! Embossing Powders for ages but hadn't seen enough examples of them in use. Think I'm edging towards them now!ReplyDelete
Thank you *so* much for answering my question about your YOF card! Great to know how you created that stunner!!
Absolutely stunning blog! Breathtaking cards!!ReplyDelete